General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
On 25th May 2018, a new European Union (EU) data protection law, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will take effect.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives all individuals in the EU more control over how their data is used and stored, to reflect this we have updated our Privacy Policies and Data Protection Policy.
Please find copies of Marston Vale Middle Schools Privacy Notices for Pupils, Parent/Carers, Staff, and Governors below
- 6 CLT Data Protection Policy Approved by Board 240518 amended Dec18 pdf feb
- CLT Privacy Notice Govenors Trustees May 2018 pdf
- CLT Privacy Notice ParentCarer May 2018 pdf
- CLT Privacy Notice Pupil May 2018 pdf
- CLT Privacy Notice Staff May 2018
- CLT Privacy Notice Visitor PDF
- Privacy notice for Governors Trustees and Volunteers docx
- Privacy notice for Parents and Carers Jan 2022
- Privacy notice for pupils Jan 2022
- Privacy notice for school workforce docx
- Privacy notice for visitors docx